12.16.2007

welcome

Just a quick note that our December 2007 prayer letter is now available for download here. We had so much to say in our most recent letter that a lot didn't get put in because of space constraints. I guess that just means you will have to wait until the next one.

Paul and I are both proud owners of head colds, so we are trying to get healthy before we are on the road for the holidays. We will be in Michigan and Florida this year, so if you'd like to catch up with us, please let us know.

We hope to do a lot more travel this year than we have in previous years, especially now that I will be joining OMF in 2008. I have a few things to wrap up at cp before the baby arrives in April, but then I hope to be working part time from home on a few graphic design projects. I'll know more in January exactly what those will be. Right now I'm just getting my home office in order so that I can a)write letters faster and b)have space to run large programs again. I'm looking forward to new projects, though I do think it will be a challenge to learn the balance between work and home. Let's pray for the best.

No comments: